University of Zurich
PhD candidate at the Geography Deparment of the University of Zurich. I research on hydrological simulation, climate change adaptation, and risk assessment in glacierized high mountain regions with a transdisciplinary approach. My experience is based on both research and development projects in the Andes, working in collaboration with scientists, authorities, local leaders and people. Currently, my research focus in assessing the possible impacts of climate and socioeconomic drivers on water management in the Tropical Andes.
- Hydrological simulation with special focus on glacierized regions
- Water and risk management on mountain regions
- Climate change impact and adaptation
- Transdisciplinary research and collaboration
- Stakeholder interaction and outreach
- Geographic focus: Tropical Andes