University of Zurich
Fabian has worked for a decade on integrated topics of glacier shrinkage, water resources, hydrological risks and adaptation including local research and adaptation projects at the interface of science and policy in the tropical Andes. He has also broad experiences on teaching in related topics in different universities of Peru. Currently, Fabian is a contributing author of the water adaptation chapter for Central and South America of IPCC’s upcoming 6th Assessment Report and works in the UK-Peru research partnership project RAHU at Imperial College London.
- Glacier and water-related risks
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Remote sensing and hydrological modeling
- Transdisciplinary research and collaboration
- Regional focus: tropical Andes (Peru)