Pontifical Catholic University of Peru
Fabian has worked for a decade on integrated topics of glacier shrinkage, water resources, hydrological risks and adaptation including local research and adaptation projects at the interface of science and policy in the tropical Andes. He has also broad experiences on teaching in related topics in different universities of Peru. Fabian has contributed to the report of Working Group II of the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report on water resources adaptation in Central and South America. Currently, Fabian works as a full-time teaching researcher in the Geography and the Environment section at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Glacier and water-related risks
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Remote sensing and hydrological modeling
- Transdisciplinary research and collaboration
- Regional focus: tropical Andes (Peru)